Wednesday, July 20, 2016

FishTail

 photo IMG_4296_zps3jon5gps.jpg

 photo IMG_4299_zpsmclpwlkb.jpg

 photo IMG_4301_zpsrvklpve0.jpg


Hello Loves,

       Can you believe that I don't know how to swim. Yikes! I don't (insert crying emoji). Last week I made an attempt to learn. I have always known how to swim with constant movement but never to swim and remain only in one place. I have such a huge fear, which till this day I can't remember where it came from. I'm getting there...slowly but surely. Soon no one will be able to get me out of the water (insert a happy emoji face).

Xo Cari


Hola Bellas,

    Puedes creer que no se nadar. Si es cierto. La ultima semana intente aprender. Se nadar de un lado a otro pero no se como mantenerme a flote en un solo lugar. No se donde le agarre tan grande temor al agua. Me da tanto miedo, especialmente para sumergirme debajo del agua. Siento que no podré contener la respiración. Bueno de poco a poco aprender y pronto no saldré del agua. Me volveré sirena. 

Besitos Cari


 photo IMG_4306_zpsqqihaqtg.jpg

Top and Bottom/Blusa y falda: Bebe




1 comment: