Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Giving me the Blues

  photo IMG_0592_zpsnudkbymi.jpg
 photo IMG_0593_zpstkb0thgh.jpg
  photo IMG_0590_zpsp8l3tueu.jpg






Hello Ladies,

   Hope you all are having a wonderful and fabulous start to your week. I'm on a mini vacation but tomorrow is back to reality. So while I sit here typing away and enjoying the last hours of my mini vacation I'm cooking dinner. I wore this outfit to my niece's communion party. I must say that there were a few ladies styling crop tops. It's a hot trend and I don't blame them. The complete outfit is from Bebe . They carry the most fabulous pencil skirts. I own a couple different colors and they are gorgeous. I love the fit, the material and selection of colors. This skirt is no exception, it has its own twist with the flare bottom which makes it look very different from the usually skirts I tend to ware. The top is exceptional! I love the detail of the crop top...it's just so gorgeous that the outfit doesn't really need any accessorizing. Heels as always are from LolaShoetique.com .. They carry a great selection of heels and they are all lovely. 

Hope you guys continue to have a fab week. 


 photo IMG_0596_zpsrlmliazn.jpg
 photo IMG_0578_zpshjv1eh9i.jpg

 photo IMG_0575_zpsgyylv2gb.jpg
 photo IMG_0564_zpsjluebpve.jpg

 photo IMG_0563_zpsrnzoavql.jpg


 photo IMG_0614_zpsry9nzgdr.jpg



1 comment: