Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sneaker Wedges

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


 Photobucket


Hey Ladies,


    Here is the second look that was featured in my latest video...if you have not seen it here is the link to my YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/caricollazo
At first I was not in love with these type of shoes but they kind of grew me and now I have fallen in love. Honestly I can't believe how much I've grown over this year in both fashion and makeup....so proud. This I will be wearing a lot more since soon it will finally start feeling like fall.

Till next post,
Xo Cari
Photobucket

Photobucket




Hola Chicas,

     Este es el look que esta en mi mas reciente video en YouTube...si no lo hace mirado visita my canal para mirarlo: http://youtube.com/caricollazo
Al pricimpio debo de admitir de que no me gustaban estos zapatos pero ahora los adoro. Honestamente no puedo creer lo muncho que e crecido como maquillista y como fashionista...esto orgullosa de mi misma. Estare usando esto mas seguido ya que se empienze a sentir como el otono. 


Hasta el siquiente,
Besitos Cari

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket: Forever21 (last yr)
Jeans: Watch LA (brand name)
Sneaker Wedges: Fashion Q (local store, brand: Soda)



1 comment: