Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ESSIE polishes for cheap

Hey Guys,

       I have never purchased an OPI or Essie nail polish because I always thought that they were a bit to price for me. Needless to say that I have purchased my first three Essie nail polishes.  You may be thinking that I paid full price for them which is usually $8 each. You will be shocked to know that I scored three Essie nail polishes for $5. Oh and this is not $5 bucks each but five for all three.

Where you did I get such a wonderful deal you might ask. I got these and the other products featured on this post at my local swapmeet. I definetly will be going back to purchase more and to add some to the giveaway that Im planning.

What do you think about these finds?


Photobucket
Photobucket


      Photobucket

Photobucket
Hola Nenas,



        Nunca he comprado una OPI o esmalte de uñas Essie, porque yo siempre pensé que eran un poco muy caros para mí. No es necesario decir que he comprado mi primer tres esmaltes de uñas Essie. Usted puede estar pensando que he pagado el precio completo de ellos, que es generalmente $ 8 cada uno. Te sorprendería de saber que heobtenido tres esmaltes de uñas Essie por $ 5. Ah, y no se trata de dólares de $ 5 cada uno, sino cinco para los tres.

          ¿Dónde lo puedo conseguir un reparto tan maravilloso que usted se puede preguntar. Tengo estos y los demás productos que figuran en este post en mi swapmeet local. Yo sin duda voy a volver a comprar más y añadir un poco para el sorteo que tengo planiado para ustedes.

Que te parece?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment