Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just Fab



Photobucket


Photobucket


Hey Dolls,

  I spent the day cleaning the apartment and getting the kids dressed. Then came my turn to pamper myself and wear my new wedges fro JustFab.com. Love the flowers on the shoes. Any who I got dressed took some pictures and then went to the mall. Came home and ended the night with a couple movies. It was a good Saturday. How was yours?

Xo, Cari

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Hola Chicas,

   Pase el dia limpiando mi apartamento and vistiendo a los ninos. Despues fue hora de mimarme y usar los nuevos zapatos de JustFab.com. Me encantan las flowers que llevan los zapatos. Bueno, me aregle tome algunas fotos y me fui al centro comercial. Despues regrese a casa y termine mi dia mirando peliculas. Fue un Sabado muy lindo. Como fue el tuyo?


Besitos, Cari


Photobucket

Photobucket




Dress/Earrings: F21 (old)
Wedges: JustFab.com
Bag: Aldo
Watch: Guess

2 comments: