Monday, April 4, 2011

O2B2 San Diego
















Hey Ladies,

So Im finally posting pictures and video of my experience at the O2B2 tour in San Diego. Not only was the little trip to San Diego fun but I really enjoyed learning from the very talented Koren and Elyssa. So in the video I talk about my thoughts about the class. Let me just say that it was definitely worth every penny. On a side note.....the Bridal class when an hour and a half past the time that it was suppose to end. I wanted to stay and finish but I had other arrangements. :(
















5 comments:

  1. WOw how lucky that you attended that class =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sweet susy yes i felt lucky......@chanel i had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY GORGEOUS!!! i LOVE YOUR BLOG... LOTS OF FUN aND LOVE ALL THAT MAKE UP!!! I'M YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER!!!
    VISIT AND FOLLOW ME AT http://aadreamsblog.blogspot.com/

    XOXO
    ANI

    ReplyDelete